In view of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. Your personal data is administered by “MAGAM” SPÓŁKA Z O.O. with its registered office in Łódź at 6 Sierpnia 58/60 str. The data controller shall process your personal data for the following purposes:
performance of a contract for the sale of the company`s products, provision of services in the scope of designing sewn-in labels, ordering the preparation of an offer for the sale of the company`s products or the provision of services, or concluding contracts for the rental of commercial space – pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1(b) of GDPR.
conducting direct marketing, i.e. contact with the aim of providing up-to-date information on offers for the sale of products or services provided by the company, which shall be considered a legitimate interest of the data controller – pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of GDPR.
pursuit of claims or defense against claims if the claims concern the performance of a contract concluded with the company based on the company`s legitimate interest in establishing, investigating or defending itself against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities – pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of GDPR.
Regarding the processing of personal data, you may contact us at +48 42 633 66 00 ext. 126 and by email to the following address: email@example.com
2. The collected data shall be made available to: IT service providers and other entities on the basis of legal provisions or entities with which the company has concluded agreements on entrusting the processing of personal data.
3. In connection with data processing, you have the right to:
– request access to personal data being processed,
– rectify the processed personal data,
– have your data removed/ the right to be forgotten/ or to restrict data processing,
– object to the processing,
– transfer your data,
– file a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The above-mentioned rights can be exercised via email firstname.lastname@example.org and by ordinary mail to the address of the company`s registered office indicated above.
4. The data shall be stored for the time necessary to perform a contract/prepare an offer, for the period of storing documents for accounting and tax purposes, for establishing, investigating or defending against claims for no longer than 10 years, in the case of consent to data processing until the consent is withdrawn.